Terms & Conditions
For Larger bookings of 6 +
- We politely ask that customers refrain from booking multiple tables via our online booking system, if you wish to book a table of over 6 guests, please contact the restaurant from 10am – 6pm directly via telephone on 0151 709 0999 or via email email@example.com
- All parties of 5 or more will be required to enter their card details into our automated system upon booking. Please note card details are held in a secure system and no money will be deducted from your account unless in the event of full or part cancellations outside our cancellation deadline. In this case the charge fee is £10 per person.
- Our deadline for cancelled tables is 48 hours before your arrival, this ensures we have sufficient time to re-allocate the table.
- If you wish to book a table of 10 + please note your party will be required to ‘pre order’ using a simple form
- Please let us know as soon as possible should your party size change or you need to cancel your reservation.
- We have a 10 minute grace period for late arrivals, after this you risk your table being released to a waiting customer and your card being charged a standard cancellation fee.
- You can call us on 0151 709 0999 or email if you wish to speak to our team about your booking and we will be happy to help you with your reservation needs.
- If you would like to enquire about future private parties, venue hire or special events please email us for more information.
- Please note: our popular 3 tapas for £15.95 offer and all discount cards are non-valid on ‘Special occasion’ days. This will be explained to you prior to your visit.
- These days include – Any Bank Holiday Weekend (Sunday & Monday), Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas Holidays, New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day.
- Monday – (Siesta/Closed)
- Tuesday – 4pm-1am
- Wednesday – 4pm-1am
- Thursday – 4pm-1am
- Friday – 12pm-2am
- Saturday – 12pm-2am
- Sunday – 12pm-1am
(Please note last orders for food is 9.30pm and last orders for the bar is 20 minutes before closing times. Thank you for your co-operation)